I have a wonderful, amazing network of girlfriends..... I can't imagine what I would do without these women in my life. They are all different, w/ different ideas, personalities, quirks, and lives. I love them all dearly. They teach me new things, they support me, they disagree with me, they make me laugh.
Some of these women are old co-workers, some are aunts, cousins, some are newer friends, others old and dear friends (not to say the new friends aren't dear also!!), and 2 of these women are my sisters. There have been points in our lives (think high school!) when we would get at each other, but overall, they have always been my closest friends. They were the ones I could really let loose with and be completely myself with and I knew they loved me no matter what. The 3 of us are very different, but so much alike. We don't agree on everything, but it doesn't matter. We understand each other and support each other and really really love each other.
I am thinking I could have this post under my "lucky" posting. I'm so lucky to have so many wonderful women in my life.....and beyond lucky that 2 of them are my sisters. (if you need proof, one of my sis's posted a comment on the lucky posting that pretty much sums it up)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment