Tuesday, January 13, 2009

clean bathrooms

Why do you suppose it is that if my bathrooms are clean, the rest of the house doesn't seem as messy/dirty to me? I don't know either......but i cleaned my bathrooms today, and even though the rest of the house is in disarray and covered in dust....i don't care.
My bathrooms are clean. Ahhh....

2 comments:

  1. ha ha! That's funny. I'm the same way about my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, and good confirmation word from that last comment by me. "Cyconocu" - noun; that snapping sound made by people at poetry readings on coffee shops. "When she had finished reading her exercise haiku, the crowd responded with their usual cyconocu."

    For those of you who do not know this, I am easily amused and enjoy the madeup words they make us type to post a comment. I am a dork. It's ok.

    ReplyDelete