My friend suggested to me that maybe thinking about the whole weight issue maybe isn't that nuts. It's something that I can control, that I can do something about and that is a good feeling. To actually be able to do something about it.
So, as I'm sure is the case w/ most people who want to drop a few lbs (or at least not gain any more), I've been thinking about not eating things that are bad for me and about trying to exercise more. And because of this....I want to eat everything that is bad for me and then take long naps afterwards. *sigh*
I have an awful craving for a huge platter of fried foood....a "sampler platter" if you will. Mmmm.
Could someone please turn my brain off for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my world. Yes, I could do something about it, but I choose not to -
ReplyDeleteOne thing about your scenario is that with the chemo, you don't have as many days when you can exercise. BC, you ate pretty much whatever you wanted and then worked it off. So now it becomes food choices. Eat healthy? I'd rather not, thank you.