I did as promised w/ the Advil and sleep. It helped, but i discovered this morning that the reason I feel like crap has less to do w/ the chemo/neulasta, and more to do w/ the fact that I'm sick! Yeah. Bummer. Sore throat that is totally wiping me out. I'm getting some antibiotics today so hopefully that will do the trick.
The sleep helped my mood though, cause I'm in much better spirits today. It's gorgeous out, and I wish I had the energy to go for a run/walk. That would be awesome. I am having to settle for sitting outside in the sun while my kids play. Not all bad.
I watched the Oscars on Sunday night. I watch them every year. I never care whose nominated or who wins and i usually haven't seen any of the movies. But I like to watch the stars. See what they wear, how they act etc. My husband thinks it's completely ridiculous, but oh well. I think it's kinda fun. And I think it would be so fun to be able to get all dressed up in some amazing dress (that I got to pick from lots of other amazing dresses), have someone do my hair and make-up, and just feel fabulous for an evening. Oh, and I'll take a body like Jennifer Aniston's while I'm at it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bummer that you are getting sick! Joe is sick here as well. Glad you got outside today. I managed to sneak out of the office for about three minutes.
ReplyDeleteI'll join you in fantasy land, please. Have you seen that show where they take your average Schmoe (like me!) and dress them all up and do makeup and lighting and do a fashion photo shoot. They always look amazing no matter what size they are. I would like that treatment, with the photos to look at when I have a frumpy day so I can say, "Yeah, but I CAN look like THAT, so..."
I'm w/ you on LOVING watching the stars! It drives Matt crazy, so lucky for me he wasn't home Sunday night!
ReplyDeleteOn a side note, I did see Slumdog Millionaire and if you haven't seen it yet I HIGHLY recommend it! It was amazing!! Miss you!
p.s. I know i haven't see you and maybe you've gained a few pounds, but from what I recall you DO have Jennifer Aniston's body :)
I want one of those pictures too. I'd keep it in my purse so whenever I was having a frumpy day I could remember that with good hair, lighting, and airbrushing I could look good. :) And I thought Jennifer looked much prettier than Angelina (she always wears black and looks too thin and sickly).
ReplyDeleteI've gained more than a few, and think you're crazy for thinking I ever looked like J.A.! (but thanks!) And I totally agree that she looked way better than Angelina.
ReplyDeleteJenn,
ReplyDeleteDon't believe a word Sarah is saying. She STILL looks fabulous and shows up to events in style (aka...last night's LNO)!