That's how i'm feeling this weekend. Kind of like I'm moving in slow motion or something. Everything feels heavy....my legs, arms, head. I had another "good" weekend in that I wasn't as sick (no puking!), so I'm grateful for that. Another Neulasta shot yesterday, which I think is contributing to the "heaviness" i'm feeling. Last time I didn't have many problems w/ bone pain, so I'm hoping this time goes as well. Just a little achiness in my knees and hips, but nothing I couldn't handle.
I have that awful saliva thing going on in my mouth. For any of you women who have been pregnant, you might know what I'm talking about. It's like my mouth is producing too much saliva, and I can't stand it! It's gross, and it leaves a yucky taste in my mouth. I am chewing gum like a mad woman, but then I just get yucked out my the taste of the gum. Bleah.
I'm going to go lay down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment