Thursday, March 5, 2009

the waiting game

Speaking of doctors....the drs that I see come in from another town about an hour from here. It was foggy this morning so they did not leave on time. Therefore, I am sitting at home waiting to call the office to see where things are at and if I can come in. This is VERY frustrating. It basically means I will be there all afternoon and won't get my pump off til late on Saturday....which i HATE. So, the day hasn't started off like I had hoped.
But, I know last week they had to cancel the clinic, which would have been so much worse. So i suppose i should be thankful that they are coming at all and that I will at least have chemo this week. Not that i'm all "yay! i get to have chemotherapy!", but i really really REALLY want to stay on schedule and be done by April.

No comments:

Post a Comment