Thursday, March 5, 2009

don't "only" me

As promised I asked my dr about vitamins. He said that I really don't need to be taking any, but if I wanted to take a multivitamin of some kind it would probably be okay. He said not to take calcium though cause it would upset my stomach and that I'm too young. So, I feel good about asking. Now I know.

I got in late, and didn't get out of there til around 4, which means i'm stuck w/ the pump until around 2 on Saturday. The guy who is in charge of programming the pumps thinks I hate him, but I clarified that it wasn't HIM it was the pump. I mentioned that after my last treatment the pump may mysteriously get run over by my car.....totally by accident of course. :)

And I also wondered today as I was walking into the clinic....what's the difference between 10 and 12 treatments? Are those last 2 really going to make a big deal? Couldn't I just be done after 10? No? Well, that sucks. Cause i REALLY WANT TO BE DONE.
Yeah yeah...there's "only" 2 left. Have I mentioned out here how much I hate that word? "only"
No one should be allowed to use that word unless they are the one going through whatever it is they are going through. There's no only about it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah, it's Tammy from the ol' Comparability team at work! Jonna ran into me today and we were talking about your progress and your blog. Since it was Thursday we were especially thinking of you. Just wanted to say you are SO amazing and strong and we love and miss you so much. Love your updates and following your blog postings. As Jonna said, "they are SO Sarah!" Steph is in my area too. We are all thinking about you and know that ONLY two more is just crap unless it's you going through it. Hang in there sister. *hugs*
    (Sorry to post as "anon," I couldn't figure out how to send it otherwise!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to run over your pump too. Twice. AND- I promise to never say 'only'.

    ReplyDelete