I am a bottomless PIT. Not sure what is going on, but I feel like I could eat and eat and eat and never be full! Sheesh! I had lunch at my favorite sub place today (Jimmy Johns....YUM) and normally am VERY full after eating a sandwich there. I ate my entire sandwich, had a couple of bites of my kids' leftovers and had to MAKE myself throw it away so I wouldn't eat the rest of them! And tonight we met friends for pizza and I had 3 pieces (no biggie), but could have easily eaten 2 more. I came home and ate cookies instead. You would think i would be miserably full....but i'm not. Because apparently my stomach is gigantic and can hold insane amounts of food. Or something like that. :)
We finally got our first statement of our charges for January. I have been anxiously awaiting this one b/c it will show how much those darn Neulasta shots cost. Are ya ready??
$6,894! Can you believe that? For one shot. Craziness. I'm sure our insurance company doesn't love me, but I sure love them!
And, the card that came w/ my daffodils says: Daffodils are the first flowers of spring and symbolize the hope we all share for a future where cancer is no longer a life-threatening disease.
They are a "gift of hope".
Thank you again Mr or Ms Anonymous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't feel bad Sarah. My mom went through the same thing during her chemo treatments. Soon it will be something of the past. You are almost done sister!
ReplyDeleteTake care of you!!
Jonna
First of all...Jimmy Johns...seriously when did S.L get a JJ!!! I LOVE that place!! 2nd of all, enjoy eating! Food's too delicious to hold back! Been thinking about you bunches! Can't wait for our get together in April! It can't get here soon enough! Miss you!!!! Jenn
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! I love JJ's subs too! It is good to have an appetite while you are going through treatments. Keep listening to your body and don't feel bad. You are amazing. -Tammy
ReplyDelete