Monday, April 27, 2009

ugh

See? Wouldn't you know I had this nice long posting and it wouldn't post, and then I do a dorky test run and it posts w/ no problem. It figures.

I've been out of blogger-land for about a week due to internet problems at home. Very frustrating, but hopefully they got fixed today. Keeping my fingers crossed.

So, things have been hunky dory for the past week or so. Feeling good, no worries etc. Then today I am having some pain in my side and it's freaking me out beyond your wildest imagination. I made the mistake of telling my mom and she joined me in my freak out. I feel badly about causing her to worry, but I wanted to tell someone...get it off my chest. And mostly, have someone say "don't worry!" and talk me out of my freaking out. Unfortunately, it didn't work and I pretty much freaked everyone out. Now you're freaked out too, aren't you? Sorry.
Well, I guess misery loves company.....so here we all are!
I have a dr appointment tomorrow morning, but am guessing I won't know anything that soon. What can your dr tell you when you say "i have a pain in my side"? Unless he/she has some sort of super x-ray vision and can actually see inside of you....i'm guessing a big fat nothin. I suspect he'll send me off for some testing somewhere. I see the oncologist on Thursday for a follow-up, so i'll talk to him about it too.

I forsee a long week in my future. Bleah.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! we are all freaking out a bit, but in a "good" - say lot's of prayers - kind of way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (my brother in law fixed my weird computer and now I can post comments on everyone's blogs, not just the old ones)

    ReplyDelete