Tuesday, May 26, 2009

good point

My sister commented on my last posting and she hit the nail on the head. There needs to be some sort of something that talks about all the people who have had cancer and went on to live long wonderful lives. And maybe there is but I don't know about it. All you hear are the horrible stories that end in death. Every now and then there's a positive story, but the negatives certainly stand out a lot more. That really sucks.

School's out for summer (ha, now you've got that song in your head!).
I'm looking forward to warmer weather, boating, swimming, bbqs, some mini-vacations, a family reunion, the 4th of July, our new house w/ central air, hanging out at the campground when my sisters come camping, and sitting on our front porch w/ a glass of wine.
Cheers to all of you and your summer plans!

2 comments:

  1. mmm! all of that sounds very good, especially the wine on the front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a decent front porch. Mine is too little. My back patio is boring - nothing to look at except a red brick wall. So I'll have my wine on the coffee table next to the computer where I'll blog away while the wine mysteriously disappears :)

    ReplyDelete