Wednesday, September 16, 2009

blocked!

THANK YOU Mia for telling me how to block that creepy Viswam character! I closed the blog for a time to visitors, but opened it back up so hopefully everyone can get out here. Not that there's much to come out for...seeings as how i don't have much to say lately!

Not a whole lot going on. Health has been okay. Had a stint w/ some crampy pains in my abdomen. I was treated for endometriosis, but am not sure if that did the trick or not. I'm going to give it some time and if it is still bugging me, i'll go back and bug the dr some more.

I've started working out again. I signed up for classes at the fitness center here in town. The past 3 days have been mornings full of crunches, lunges, squats, and various arm exercises. My legs are so sore I can barely walk! And going down stairs is an adventure....a scary adventure where I try my hardest not to fall! Crazy. Just tells me how out of shape I had gotten. Yowza.
However, this is good b/c I need to get back into shape before mid-November when I will start teaching classes at the fitness center. Yay!

And I am seriously thinking it's time to get my port taken out. I think this is a good sign for me. Maybe I'm actually starting to believe things will be "okay".......maybe.

2 comments:

  1. If you are out of shape, then I am a marshmallow. Yay for getting the port out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine the pain I'd be in if I took the same class!

    ReplyDelete