I had my appointment today. It went fine. The usual LOOOONG wait for the dr. Ugh. I don't miss that. Blood work came out normal, white blood count is back up finally!
I've been having some stomach pains....sort of cramping, gassy, not sure what the heck it is pain. I have a CT scan scheduled for Monday to get it checked out. Hopefully it is nothing, in which case I can schedule an appointment to have my port removed. My surgeon is currently on vaca, so we'll wait til he gets back and schedule my colonoscopy as well. Such fun.
In the meantime, I'm really REALLY not looking forward to drinking the awful liquid before my CT scan. My body literally rejects it. I have to drink it over a sink just in case. I start drinking at 7am Monday morning. What a way to start my day. Scan is at 9.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ugh - drinking the liquid reminds me of drinking that crappy stuff before having my colonoscopy, and I'm guessing what you're drinking is much worse. Am anxious to hear about your CT scan, hoping your pain is simply normal stuff associated with what you've been through.
ReplyDelete